Wednesday 24 December 2014

Part of Art, Son Sauvage. Germany 1983




As mentioned before this is a much more stunning and impressive record from this team including Herbert Joos, who 'composed' the third song as you can see (I get the feeling it's mostly improvised).  You may be aware that a crappy mp3 was circulating online for some time now, but unfortunately, in mono, which drives me absolutely crazy, we are not living in the nineteen forties anymore...

Here is jazz plus classical music at its utmost, elevated level of performance, creation, and understanding.

As I said with regards to Morricone, for us this music makes up in beauty what it lacks in popularity.



AND OF COURSE, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Except, of course, those who don't celebrate it, like the Muslims and Jews, who I really don't want to offend, or the Confucians and Buddhists, or even the Atheists, of whom I am one, and therefore of course I couldn't care less about Christmas in any case, except for the fact my children are entitled to many many toys at this time for no apparent reason, certainly not because they are well-behaved...

4 comments:

  1. part of art 2

    lossless

    http://netkups.com/?d=6537943a09e9e

    mp3

    https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/tqrcdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, could you re-up the lossless for this, thanks

    ReplyDelete